BEFORE & AFTER EVERY FLIGHT
* Check condition of props
* Check motors freely spun by hand (don't bind or grind when turned)
* Check condition of battery connectors and data pins
* When powered up and idling confirm no unusual noise or vibration from motors.
EVERY WEEK or EVERY 10 FLIGHTS, WHICHEVER SOONER
* Visual inspection of shell and other plastic components for cracking/damage (landing skids, camera mounting plates, etc.);
* Check tightness of motor retaining screws and shell retaining screws (both 2.0mm hex);
* Plug in to Vision Assistant and check tx & IMU calibration state and all battery cells have good balance (repeat for all batteries);
* Check batteries for number of cycles and discharge per DJI recommendations if required.
ONCE PER MONTH or AFTER EVERY 30 FLIGHTS
* Remove upper shell and check state of all wiring - plugs fully seated, condition of all solder joints, condition of visible circuit boards and wiring runs, internals generally clean and no debris/loose items.
* Check for firmware updates via Assistant software
This list was edited by myself but most of the content came from poster on PhantomPilots.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.