Here is a quick reference for those of you who would like to get rid of that curved earth look on your Phantom 2 Vision still shots.
Adobe has released a beta lens profile for the DJI Phantom 2 Vision camera to remove lens distortion. The official profile will be released in December. Follow the instructions below to download the beta lens profile and give it a try.
1. Download the lens profile HERE, and unzip it.
2. Put the file PHANTOM VISION FC200.lcp into the folder shown below:
C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0 3. Open PHOTOSHOP , select Filter.
3. Open PHOTOSHOP , select Filter.
4. Select Lens Correction - Camera Make - Select DJI.
5. Select Camera Model - PHANTOM VISION FC200.
Comments will be approved before showing up.