Best Drones Under $200
Best Drones Under $200
Do you want to buy a drone with quality features but don’t have enough on your budget? Are you a beginner trying to improve on your aerial photography skills? If yes, then you are reading the right article that will help you decide on the right kinds of drones to buy for less than $200. According to DRONES GLOBE, model names such as Hubsan, UDI, Galaxy, Syma, WLTOYS, and JJRC have products that run exceptionally well. Low-budget drones may not run excellently well unlike their high-budget counterparts, but you can make use of them till you can afford an expensive one. Some drones have inbuilt camera, while some don’t have. In any case, you shouldn’t let this stop you from attaching a camera to it. You can always improvise.
We have compiled a list of recently manufactured drones that offer value for their price.
- Parrot AR Drone 2.0: The AR drones come in an amazing design and they have inbuilt camera which makes it easier to shoot aerial photographs. They do not have controllers because they can easily be controlled through your smartphone. They are one of the coolest drones in the market with affordable price.
- JJRC X 1: JJRC is one of the manufacturers of low-budget drones. The JJRC X1 model has a distance capacity of 300 to 400 meters and they do 360-degree stunts. For less than $200? Isn’t that awesome? Yes, it is.
- JXD 509G: This amazing quadcopter is filled with features that are uncommon in low-budget drones. It has an altitude holder, 2mp video camera, and FPV watch. This is a useful drone to any beginner.
- JJRC H26D: This robot has an improved video resolution of 3mp. It has a control distance of 300 meters, too.
- JJRC H25G: This model was manufactured before the H25G model, but it still has the necessary features for an amateur photographer.
- WLTOYS V666: The WLTOYS V666 is a strong drone with an inbuilt camera. They come with features sure as LED lights and anti-vibration camera mount. I bet you didn’t know that this model is the best rated drone on Amazon.
- Hubsan X 4 H107D: They are one of the most successful brands in the market with pocket friendly prices. Even though they don’t have high video resolution, they have proven to be reliable and have an inbuilt camera.
- WLTOYS V686G: They are very reliable and affordable. They are packed with great features.
Whizkids Robotics outlines other low-budget drones below $200 which includes JJRC H8D, SYMA X8W, UDI 818A HD, Holystone X400C FPV, Holystone F181, MJX X101C WIFI FPV, LANDVO JJRC H8D, Eachine Racer 250 FPV Drone, Holystone U818A and Ionic Stratus Drone Quadcopter.
Whichever robot you choose to buy, we are sure you are making the right decision. Note that most of these drones are for beginners and may not carry out stunts or move in full speed, but they can take aerial photographs, shoot clear videos. Besides, they come with a reasonable video resolution and can carry out tasks efficiently.
- Alex R