We now offer full accidental damage policies on Inspire 1. Policies are good for 1 or 2 years and subject to a $200 deductible. Coverage applies to drone and remote only. Additional components and accessories are not covered. For additional details, click HERE.
- Complete Production Kit Featuring The DJI Inspire 1 Pro quadcopter by Drones Etc.(Dual Operator)
- Inspire Travel Mode Case From GPC
- Plenty Of Flight Time With 4X TB48 1X TB47 (Included With Inspire)
- Two iPad Mini2 16GB Silver With WiFi
- 3X Battery Chargers to Keep Up With The Most Demanding Schedules
- Upon Request We Will Fully Test the System, Including Updating of Firmware for an additional cost.
A Micro Four Thirds CMOS sensor with 4K image capture is introduced to DJI's quadcopter line with the Inspire 1 PRO featuring the Zenmuse X5 camera and gimbal system along with a 15mm f/1.7 lens. Forgoing the fixed landing gear design found on many earlier quadcopters, the Inspire 1 features a retractable arm system whereby the underside of each prop motor has a foot to act as a landing pod when the arms are lowered. In-flight, the arms lift up to provide the camera an unobstructed 360-degree view. A 3-axis gimbal keeps shots steady and the camera pointed the same direction as the quadcopter banks and turns. The camera records internally to microSDHC/SDXC memory cards and can also beam a live 720p feed to a mobile device running the DJI GO app or a monitor or FPV glasses with an HDMI input. One transmitter (radio controller) is included and a second can be added so that one operator can pilot and another can pan and tilt the camera.