Predator V2 CE
The Predator V2 delivers a rewarding FPV experience for everyone at an affordable price. We have included a CE compliant ImmersionRC 25mW 5.8 GHz A/V transmitter and a wide angle CMOS camera for simple fixed camera video piloting. The Predator V2 addresses the needs of the first time FPV pilot by pre-wiring and testing the camera, transmitter and power supply adapter as a complete system giving you a true RTF out of the box and plug/play with your RC vehicle. The Predator V2 CE is bundled with SpiroNET circular polarized antenna and uses NexwaveRF technology to deliver an amazing 500m video link (if mounted correctly) right out of the box.
* The Predator V2 CE DOES NOT HAVE HEAD TRACKING.
* Fat Shark can only guarantee compatibility with Fat Shark and ImmersionRC transmitters.
Predator V2 CE RTF FPV kit includes:
- Predator VGA headset with integrated 5G8 receiver (no head tracking).
- Zipper carry case, lens cleaning cloth, Fat Shark stickers
- NTSC CMOS camera with 2.5mm wide angle (100 degree FOV) lens
- ImmersionRC 25mW, 7ch 5G8 transmitter
- Filtered balance lead TX power supply
- AV cable (for connected to external AV devices viewing/recording)
- 2X 5G8 2.54 dBi SpiroNET circular polarized antenna (transmitter and headset)
- 1000mAh 7V4 battery pack with RC discharge adapter (charged via standard RC chargers)
Notice: The use and operation of this product in the USA and many other countries requires an amateur/ham radio license, and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Empire Hobby, LLC cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations.