Designed by Skunkworx Hobbies, the SWH170 – Codename “Kermit” is set to ignite the world of short-track FPV racing.
The Kermit has been carefully designed to use standard gear (albeit the small stuff!) and cut from 3mm and 1.5mm carbon to create an incredibly tough little racing frame.
- SWH170 Kermit Micro Quadcopter V1
- Material: 1.5mm & 3mm Taiwan Matte Carbon Fiber or Taiwan Glossy Carbon Fiber
- Wheelbase: 170mm
- Weight: 62g
- Hardware: Black Nylon and Steel
- Motor mounts: Square M2 mounting patterns to suit most 1306 – 1806 motors
- Power Distribution: Hextronic™ Mini PDB supplied with frame
- Flight Controller: Optimised for Naze32 and CC3D size boards
- Flight Camera: To suit mini CCD/CMOS cased FPV camera